Current & Upcoming Projects
• “On my own” – Strategies for strengthening the self-esteem and self-reliance of people with disabilities,
especially in the areas of home, work & recreation
• Gender Inequality In The Sciences – How can we increase the presence of female students
in the sciences and in the pursuit of science-related fields of studies in Aruba?
• Are we teaching today’s children with yesterday’s tools & approaches?
• Behavior Management – Student Behavior Management In-Service Programs for Schools in Need
• Recovery & Remedial Learning & Teaching for Today’s Primary School Students
• Motivation for Learning for 21st Century Aruban Students
• Student Advisory (for the USA)
• The iTeacher Series:
- Smartphones in the Classroom: Working Smarter, Not Harder!
- Enhanced Teaching & Learning through Free Educational Technology
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL): Reaching Every Child! (UDL at-a-glance )
- Educating Today’s Children for Tomorrow’s World
• Creating a Multifunctional Recreation Center/Venue for stimulating, supporting & developing
student creativity in the Arts
Share us with others